Monday, August 18, 2008

Two Little Boys



My Little Brothers are so much fun! Buddy voice is starting to squeak, Little Man is getting so big and grown up and I can't believe it! Have you ever noticed the funny little things that boys say? Sometimes they can be so smart and so unexpectedly hilarious! One day, Little Man asked us where the "Windowdex" was. And at any given moment Buddy will have us bursting out laughing and in the end we will be crying!

3 comments:

Tara said...

What a cute picture of "black-eyed" Will! I love your sidebar gadget about the laminin. That is such an amazing truth.

Noel said...

We do have some amazing brothers!
I can't believe that Buddy's voice is changing. He can't be growing up like that.
I love you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Noel

Deborah said...

What a cute, cute post!
I am so thankful that God blessed us with little boys. Well, little for now :) They ARE a joy!