I'll turn my back to the black and fall and wait for the mystery to rise up and meet me...
Tears...oh what a Savior! Thank you so much for sharing this, it is so encouraging! I love you and miss youNoel
Thank you sis for the video it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Very awesome :)Love you,Hope :)
Thank you for sharing this with your friends. Listening to Louie makes me want to tell EVERYONE how awesome our God truly is.Love you!Mama
That was amazing, Leah-Joy. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are feeling better, too! Take care of yourself, and you're in my prayers.
This gave me goose-bumps when I watched it! Is our GOD not the coolest and most awesome! He even encoded the very symbol of our salvation into each and every cell in our bodies! Thanks for sharing.Luv U lots!Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tears...oh what a Savior!
Thank you so much for sharing this, it is so encouraging!
I love you and miss you
Noel
Thank you sis for the video it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Very awesome :)
Love you,
Hope :)
Thank you for sharing this with your friends. Listening to Louie makes me want to tell EVERYONE how awesome our God truly is.
Love you!
Mama
That was amazing, Leah-Joy. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are feeling better, too! Take care of yourself, and you're in my prayers.
This gave me goose-bumps when I watched it! Is our GOD not the coolest and most awesome! He even encoded the very symbol of our salvation into each and every cell in our bodies! Thanks for sharing.
Luv U lots!
Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment