It is so awesome to see the energy that a happy little child can bring into ones life!
They are all so sweet and happy and just can make one glow when they walk into a room!
I think that one of the most AWESOME things in life is when
you walk into a room and a little one runs up to you and says
"Hey, hehehe."
I think that one of the most AWESOME things in life is when
you walk into a room and a little one runs up to you and says
"Hey, hehehe."
And they remember you and wrap their arms around your legs or hold up their arms for you to pick them up!
Thank you Lord for blessing us with little ones to raise for you!
Thank you for letting us be a part of their lives!
Thank you for letting us be a part of their lives!
They are cheerful,





7 comments:
I love this post! The pictures are just great.
Love you girl!
Noel
I couldn't agree more! There is a little bit of heaven in every child's face :)
I love the new picture of you and your friend! You both look so happy!
Love you!
Aunt Jenny
Thanks Aunt Jenny and Noel!
It is so nice to know wonderful young women like you who have this attitude toward children!
Me and on of the cousins read your comment about maybe coming some time this summer, that would be soooo cool. Hope that we get to do that. She said the we could all play the Wii. :)
Love you,
Noel
This was a beautiful post!
I am so thankful for the young children in our lives ~ what would we do without them?
You are a blessing to these little ones !
I love you dearly,
Mama
Good morning!
I wanted to tell you how much I like your new picture at the top of your page!
This was a sweet post.
Love,
Mrs. Debbie
Post a Comment