I can't say enough about these two people.
They are strong, courageous, faithful...
gentle.
They never give up.
They never don't do what God wants them to do.
They. do. it.
Hard or not.
They love GOD,
they love people.
And they are my parents.
I don't know why God gave them to me,
but I am grateful He did.
I don't know where I would be
or
what I would do if...
God hadn't put them together in March of 1979.
And brought them here.
And made them my parent's.
Two people who have never given up on me.
2 comments:
I, too, am so grateful for March of 1979. God has done so many wonderful things, that I didn't even imagine. You are the sparkplug in our family - you keep us laughing and keep us going. I love you dearly, and appreciate all that you do to help our family, day in and day out. I cherish you.
Mama
Okay, so just what is your Momma making with all the hand prints. And, Travis is a gem to let her paint his hand red!!
Hugs and love to you, Leah Joy!
Mrs. Debbie
Post a Comment