Friday, March 11, 2011

Phrases...

Phrases that got me through this storm

  • A calm sea never made a good sailor
  • "I can play the background"
  • "WE LOVE YOU!"
  • "We're prayin for ya."
  • Don't give up hope
  • "I got a Redbox movie!!"
  • "PLESS A! SAVE ME!!!"
  • "The funniest movie that will make you cry."
  • Lee-Joyyyy... I'm having ploblems..."
  • You can pick out the A-Team!"
  • "I'm taking the little guys outside."
  • "You make me smile"
  • "Is there anything I can do for you or your mom?"
  • "Send me some clothes to wash when you think about it." -Grandmother
  • "I cooked to much spaghetti, could y'all use it?"
  • "We're on our way to GA!"
  • Don't buy any tickets till you call me.
  • "I love you sweetheart."
  • "Which of these five flavors do you want?"
  • A good would make a great Marine
I know I have said it a million times, but you can never tell people thank you enough when the result of their prayers is a miracle! Everyone, thank you so much!
Good night and God bless you,
Leah-Joy.

5 comments:

Darell and Noel said...

You are amazing Leah-Joy. :)
We are sooo looking forward to SEEING you THIS Saturday:)
We love you Leah-Joy!!

Deborah said...

Dearest Leah-Joy,
Where would we ALL have been without YOU? You have been the amazing glue to our family during this very hard time. Thank you so very much for giving us your heart, your strength, your crazy fun ideas and your ability to organize and mobilize and feed and clothe and bed down the troops...You sure learned how to sail in a storm, and you are one amazing Marine in my book!! I love you dearly and am blessed to be your
Mama

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah-Joy said...

Thank you Mommy! But, I wouldn't ever of been able to do it without having you for a teacher! Thank you for teaching me prior to this. For letting me learn to love cooking! For being patient with me!

I love you!

Looking forward to seeing you too Noel!!!! Can't wait!!
Love you!

Unknown said...

I love this! You are AMAZING! I really had fun reading this and thinking of who would have said what. :)