Saturday, February 26, 2011

My SunShine


She is always willing teach you what she knows

She loves to do cart wheels

She is always dancing

She loves to help you do anything

She is always ready to laugh at you

She loves to smile and make others smile
She is always encouraging when I try to do a cart wheel and it doesn't work

She loves to talk

She is always singing
She is beautiful

She is a miracle
And
She is my sister, a gift from God and for that I am so thankful!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful!!! You are both beautiful inside and out! Love you BUNCHES!

Leah-Joy said...

Thank you Aunt Renee! She has been teaching me to be more affectionate!

Deborah said...

CARTWHEELS ?!!! Oh, Dear! I am soooo glad that the family cook was not injured! What else did ya'll do while I was gone??? hee-hee
Kinda like telling me about how high up on the roof you were AFTER you get home from a mission trip, right?
I love you bunches!
Mama