This my Aunt Rachel, well, she is my cousin actually. I think that we all have an "Aunt Rachel" in our lives. She of all people has every reason to be grouchy because she can't walk but she is always smiling. She is always at church and brings her grandkids with her. She is in a wheelchair and she went on our church mission trip. She uses her disability and makes a childs day by giving them a ride! Everytime I see her I am reminded that I need to be more like her. You can see Christ in her because she lets Him shine in her. I love my Aunt Rachel and I hope that I will be like her! Who is your Aunt Rachel?
God Bless you!
Leah-Joy.
4 comments:
Leah-Joy...I absolutely love this post!!! This is sooo true!!! I love our Aunt Rachel!!
Morgan
Thank you for sharing. What an inspiration! I love you SO much!
Thank you girlies! SHe is truly an inspiration! She is so beautiful!
Leah-Joy, I love you SOoooo much!
YOU are an encouragement to me, and everyone around you. You encourage with your words AND actions.
You ARE a Joy!!!
We named you well....
My love,
Mama
Post a Comment