Easter was amazing! In the morning at our wonderful country church me and my sisters sang, two baptized, there was an aming skit and one was saved! Can't get much better then that! Then we went home and Mama had fixed the most amazing lunch ever! We rested and then headed out for Grandmother's ( daddy's mother). There with all the cousin and aunts and Unlce we had an egg hunt for the little ones and a lot oflaughs as our sweet and precious 89 yearold Grandmother walked around the yard witha grin on her face witha switch pretending switch the rude ones! It was hilarious! Then we went inside and had the most amazing meal! Everybdy just brings what they want andit is always fantastic! Man, can my family cook! I am so blessed to have them as my family and supporters!
I hope that you all had an amazingly blessed Easter! Please leave a comment and tell me what you did or tell about a family Easter tradition! I would love to hear!
Just today I read this quote and it pretty much sums up my family,
"Familys are like fudge...mostly sweet witha few nuts."
Well, let me just say this, my family is a very crunchy fudge and I love them for that!
God bless,
Leah-Joy.
1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful Easter!!!
Hugs!!
Post a Comment