
Yesterday my Beautiful and "little" sister turned 13!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is insane!!! She is growing up so fast and it is really hard to believe! When Hope and I were younger I thought tat we weren't ever going to be friends. we were so mean to eac other, but now, she is one of my best friends! And me and Baby Girl used to be the same way, but we are much closer now. We still have our moments and sometimes days, but, she is such a great sister!!!
Thank you Lord for such an awesome sister!!
5 comments:
Joy,
You give Moms like me *hope* for a calmer future. LOL. My boys wrestle so much, it's hard to believe that one day they're going to be encouraging best buddies.
Thanks
adorable kids!!!!
Happy Birthday little sis! :0) I am so glad that we are all friends now. I rember the days of not getting along that well, now I dont now what I would do with out you~
A sweet blog about your sisters!!!
Love,
Aunt Debbie
I couldn't figure out why God would put two strong willed children in one family 2 years apart, but now I see a friendship forming that nothing will destroy.
Keep your eyes on Jesus, Joy, and keep taking the next step.
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment