Monday, February 23, 2009

Perfect Pictures







Thank you all so much for all of your prayers while we have went through this adoption process and while Mama was in Ghana. Please continue to pray that the Lord will give J Man and Sweet Pea and swift homecoming! Thank you all so much! We cannot thank you enough!

6 comments:

Lindsay Rich said...

I'm so glad your mothers trip was so productful! Do you guys have possible arrival date for your babies yet? BLessings!

Leah-Joy said...

Lord willing, they will probably be home aroung May or June. Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement!

I lve reading your blog and see ing how God is working through you an your pewcious family!

God Bless,
Joy.

Laurel said...

Hi Joy,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have gotten to know your Aunt Renee really well, and am looking forward to getting to know your mom. I can certainly tell that we are "kindred spirits".

And ... you sound a lot like my oldest daughter, who LOVES her great big family, and her new siblings from Ghana.

Laurel
mama of 13

Southern Latitudes said...

What beautiful babies. I'm so excited for you all. They really do have great smiles, just like E and J.

Lindsay Rich said...

Thats awesome! I will pray for a safe arrival for the babies

Alice-in-Wonderland said...

they are sooo cute!!! I am so excited! I hope everything works out!